Pre massage treatment
- Warm shower can assist with relaxing your muscles in preparation for your massage treatment.
- Provide your therapist with any medical history, injuries, allergies (past or current) to ensure the appropriate techniques are used throughout your treatment.
- For new clients please arrive 15mins prior to your appointment to fill out a client form, and returning clients please arrive 5-10mins prior to your appointment.
- Please avoid eating a heavy meal 1 hour prior to your appointment.
- Please do not hesitate to communicate any issues or concerns with your therapist at any stage of the treatment, as we will act accordingly.
Post massage treatment
- Blood circulation can be affected post any treatment so please take care when getting off the treatment table – if you require assistance from your therapist please don’t hesitate to ask.
- It’s important to stay hydrated after every treatment to assist with removal of metabolic wastes accumulated in the muscles.
- Like any muscular workout or exercise, your muscles can feel sore or painful either immediately, a few hours or even days post your massage treatment. Don’t stress this is expected! Some stretching, staying hydrated and even some heat therapy can assist with this soreness.