Hello! My name is Michelle. I’m a Perinatal & Remedial Massage Therapist.
I’m passionate about health with a focus on women’s health and wellbeing. I’m a Remedial Massage Therapist with a specialty in Perinatal Massage. I have a background in healthcare with 8 years experience as a Registered Nurse, which I also currently work part time along with doing massage therapy. With a passion to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of all individuals I discovered a love for massage therapy. My goal is to empower people to achieve optimal health, wellbeing and body balance, and to take control of their health. I specialise in women’s health particularly pre & post partum massage therapy.
Here are my qualifications:
- Post Natal Massage Therapy with Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2018
- Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage with Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2018
- Myofascial Dry Needling at Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy in 2017
- Diploma of Remedial Massage in 2017
- Certificate of Pregnancy Massage with Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2016
- Certificate in Massage Therapy (Relaxation) at Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy (MIMT) in 2016
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing completed at La Trobe University in 2011
I wanted to combine my experience and knowledge of both fields and so I started Mi.ko Massage Therapy. I started in 2016 working from home just doing Relaxation and Pregnancy massage. When I completed my Diploma of Remedial Massage I knew I had to take my massage career to a new level, so I decided to work for myself. I currently work from Four Season Wellness Centre in room 1 and provide massage treatments for pre and post pregnancy, remedial and relaxation.
I’m here to support and nurture all women through their journey of motherhood!
Please give me a call on 0481 277 707 to find out more information about the suitable treatment for you.
Otherwise save time and book online now!