Hello! My name is Michelle. I’m a Perinatal & Remedial Massage Therapist.
I’m passionate about helping people achieve a healthier lifestyles and empower them to take control of their health.
My goal for each client is to help them reach their optimal health, wellbeing and body balance through Remedial massage therapy and health education.
I discovered my love of massage therapy 4 years ago and since then built my massage therapy business. I’ve been a Remedial Massage therapist for 3 years and a registered nurse for almost 10 years. I currently work in both professions, combining my knowledge and experience to provide exceptional individualised treatment for each of my clients. I specialise in women’s health particularly pre & post natal massage therapy. I strive to continually expand my knowledge and skills so I am currently studying an Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy.
Here are my qualifications:
- Currently studying Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy (MIMT)
- Post Natal Massage Therapy in 2018 (Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage in 2018 (Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage in 2017 (MIMT)
- Certificate of Pregnancy Massage in 2016 (Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- Certificate of Massage Therapy (Relaxation in 2016 (MIMT)
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing in 2011 (La Trobe University)
I currently work from Four Season Wellness Centre in room 1 located in Abbotsford to provide massage treatments for pre and post pregnancy, remedial and relaxation.
Please give me a call on 0481 277 707 to find out more information about the suitable treatment for you.
Otherwise save time and book online now!