Hello! My name is Michelle. I’m a Perinatal & Remedial Massage Therapist.
I’m passionate about health with a focus on women’s health and wellbeing. I’m a Remedial Massage Therapist with a specialty in Perinatal Massage. I have a background in healthcare with 8 years experience as a Registered Nurse, which I also currently work part time along with doing massage therapy. With a passion to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of all individuals I discovered a love for massage therapy. My goal is to empower people to achieve optimal health, wellbeing and body balance, and to take control of their health. I specialise in women’s health particularly pre & post partum massage therapy.
Here are my qualifications:
- Post Natal Massage Therapy with Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2018
- Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage with Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2018
- Diploma of Remedial Massage in 2017
- Certificate of Pregnancy Massage with Pregnancy Massage Australia in 2016
- Certificate in Massage Therapy (Relaxation) at Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy (MIMT) in 2016
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing completed at La Trobe University in 2011
I wanted to combine my experience and knowledge of both fields and so I started Mi.ko Massage Therapy. I started in 2016 working from home just doing Relaxation and Pregnancy massage. When I completed my Diploma of Remedial Massage I knew I had to take my massage career to a new level, so I decided to work for myself. I currently work from Four Season Wellness Centre in room 1 (Abbotsford) and Natural Harmony Traditional Chinese Medicine (Essendon) to provide massage treatments for pre and post pregnancy, remedial and relaxation.
I’m here to support and nurture all women through their journey of motherhood!
Please give me a call on 0481 277 707 to find out more information about the suitable treatment for you.
Otherwise save time and book online now!